Why should you choose us for your water heater project?
Is your shower not working? Worried about how much it will cost to fix your water heater? Don’t panic – we’re here to help. Here at Water Heater Pros, we specialize in water heater repair and maintenance in the New Jersey area. Our trained staff can service all brands, and we can solve a number of water heater-related problems ranging from leaks, damaged coils, and everything in-between. We can arrange to visit your residential or commercial building, and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Just contact us today for a free estimate for one of our services.
- Fast, friendly service: We can arrange an appointment that best suits you, and we will work around your schedule – not the other way around. We are a licensed, insured and Nate certified HVAC company.
- Regular water heater maintenance: Carrying out a simple maintenance check can prevent your water heater from developing problems in the future. This service can save you a lot of time and money!
- Affordable: We provide a cost-effective service, and we’ll tell you how much the service will cost right from the beginning – so you know exactly what you are paying for.
Supported Major Water Heater Brands
- Whatever type of water heater you have, our staff have the knowledge and experience that you need – providing you with peace of mind at all times.
- General Electric: Regardless of the size or model of your General Electric water heater, our team will be able to help.
- Bradford White: We are able to resolve any problems you might have with your Bradford White water heater – one of the oldest manufacturers of water heaters in the United States.
- AO Smith: This company is a manufacturer of commercial and residential water heater and boilers. Our staff will we able to carry out maintenance or repair work on your AO Smith heater.
- Kenmore: We can help you if you have a problem with your Kenmore energy-efficient water heater.